1.5 Days- Restorative Practices Conferencing Workshop by Mr David Vinegrad
Time & Location
About the Event
Restorative Conferencing is structure which allows for the management of an incident (conflict). It provides those who have been affected by an incident to be part of the resolution.
Conferences are gaining significant prominence in Singapore having being adopted by the State Courts, mediation centers, community resolution centers and schools. It is a communitarian response based on collective accountability that builds social capital and brings values to youth and children.
Prior knowledge of Restorative Practices would be required to participate & appreciate the training.
- Learn Restorative Practices Principles, Values and Skills;
- Understand the different types of Conferences
- Acquire knowledge and skills to plan and conduct a Conference;
- Ways to engage stakeholders, parents and the community
- Understand Affect Theory and Reintegration Theory that underlie the
- Conferencing Process