1 Day Bullying and Cyberbullying Workshop by David Vinegrad
Time & Location
About the Event
- Developing a bully-free programme;
- Conflict resolution and its role in prevention;
- Peer support programmes ;
- Building empathy through understanding the impact of Cyber, physical, verbal & social bullying;
- Educational content in the classroom that allows students to learn appropriate ways to respond to bullying.
- Strategies for handling bullying incidents
*Cancellation Policy -All registrations are final and non-refundable. Cancellation without a replacement will impose a penalty of 80% of the course fee. Please find a replacement in the event you are not able to attend upon registering.